- Open front allows for easy access
- can be converted to a closed front with filler piece (included)
- Elevates seat by 3" (7.62 cm)
- 350 lb. (159 kg) capacity
- For standard or elongated toilets
I bought this elevated seat and attached it to the top of the toilet seat (it clicked on) rather than moving the seat and top up and attaching directly to the base. It works great, so much more comfortable.
Really works well on regular sized toilets. Slides a little on elongated. Just sits over toilet so you can take it off to clean or when you don't want it on.
Perfect! Wish I had this years ago! Great for elderly as well as anyone with knee or back problems.
Use this daily after knee surgery, easy to clean and solid. No problem with it fitting on the toilet. A great help!
Due to recent surgery I was in need of items to assist in my recovery and to assist in my performance in the activities of daily living.