Adhesive Conductive Tac Gel for TENS
Tac Gel is a conductive adhesive gel for use in securing electrodes to the body. Tac Gel Skin Prep improves electrode adhesion, reduces irritation and helps extend the life of the electrode.
• Helps add back conductive gel to electrodes.
• Helps add back adhesive to electrodes.
• Extends life of electrodes.
• Tac Gel firmly secures electrodes in place.
• Tac Gel will not flow or leak.
• 50 grams tube.
Apply Tac Gel to clean carbon rubber surfaces. Start each procedure clean. A thin application is better than thick-- best results are obtained with a thin layer. Spread Tac Gel with your finger or other suitable applicator. Allow to dry 1 -2 minutes. Greater adhesion is obtained with extra drying time. For best results, prepare electrode sites while electrodes are drying.