Powerflex Self - Stretch Athletic Tape, 2" X 6 Yds, Navy, Latex
Power flex is the newest and most versatile recent development in athletic tape. Because it does not have adhesive, it does not stick to skin and can be used in place of prewrap, but because it sticks to itself it can be used to hold Gauze pads and bandages in place. Power flex is often used in medical (and veterinary) settings to hold catheters or IVs in place. Also, because of the wide variety of colors it is often used for wrapping wrists and equipment in team colors or for causes (I.E. Pink for breast cancer awareness).
- Replaces traditional cloth athletic tape.
- Hand tears.
- sticks to itself for quick wrapping.
- Contains less than 1 percent stretch.
- Sweat resistant and breathable.
- Strong, self-adhering bandages for quick wrapping