Theraband Flexbar Resistance Bar - Red, Light, Beginner
Use the TheraBand FlexBar® to improve grip strength in the arm, hand and shoulder. This durable, high-quality treatment for Tennis Elbow or Golfer's Elbow has been research-proven to eliminate pain and provide an effective, non-surgical option to increasing your strength and endurance. It works to improve upper extremities and decrease pain through bending, twisting or oscillating. Select the resistance level right for you: yellow (6lbs. of force), red (10 lbs. of force), green (15 lbs. of force), or blue (25 lbs. of force). The FlexBar's color-coded resistance levels are suitable for improving grip and forearm strength in all ages, ranging from youths to seniors and even elite athletes.
- Resistance level -- 10 lbs. of force -- Red.
- Using a FlexBar to do the Tyler Twist exercise has been clinically proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength by 72% for tennis elbow patients
- Rubber bar has easy to grip texture with ridges for comfortable use during bending, twisting, and oscillating movements
- Great for baseball players, golfers, and tennis players, and those suffering from overuse to strengthen the arm and shoulder and reduce pain in the forearm and elbow
- 12" long, 1.5" diameter bar made from dry natural rubber, takes 10 lbs of force to bend to a U-shape